15 жніўня 2006

Stupid ass white people don't know shit about livin' in New York

The right-wing Republican thin-lipped b*tch' Ann Coulter is ugly, but goodness, Sandra Bernhard is just a lot uglier. Somebody with her looks shouldn't use the word "sexy" so much. Women who are oblivious to how crappy they look - that's really opposite to sexy, but I'm sure they think it's cute. Sandra Bernhard's commercial reminded me of a great movie, What ever happened to baby Jane

P.S. I stole the title from here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ананім said...

I find job Tales Of Pirates gold, this is a nice work andTales Of Pirates money. I do not want to rely on my parents cheap Tales Of Pirates gold, They look after me so long time, they pay me too much and very tired buy Tales Of Pirates Gold.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home