22 жніўня 2006

Perelman's Proof



The text in Russian says: from this it follows => therefore => stick your million up your butt

by LJ user ellustrator

WaPo:
They received their awards from King Juan Carlos to loud applause from delegates to the conference. But Perelman was not present.

"I regret that Dr. Perelman has declined to accept the medal," Ball said.

news
A UK newspaper, The Sunday Telegraph, reported on 20 August that it had tracked down Perelman to a flat in St Petersburg, where he reportedly lives with his mother. The mathematician is quoted as saying: "I do not think anything that I say can be of the slightest public interest. I have published all my calculations. This is what I can offer the public."

1 Comments:

Blogger hou said...

They received their awards from King Juan Carlos to loud applause from delegates to the conference. But Perelman was not present.
meizu m2 note
xiaomi mi5
meizu pro 5

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home