17 кастрычніка 2006

Come root for me!

Tomorrow, I will compete here.

MR LOWER EAST SIDE PAGEANT

bands, men's junk, old friends, new enemies.
21 and over
$3 "BONES"
WITH
special musical performance by THE NEW YORK HOWL

It's probably the craziest and most hilarious show I know. I've competed twice in the past, but didn't win - my rivals were really talented! And quite motivated, I should add. If you are a woman or a gay man, you get to vote. But even if you're neither, you should come - if nothing else, it will be something to remember.

Says the blog PAYOR
This annual audience-judged title comes with a crown, a custom bong, a slice of pizza and a six-pack of Budweiser. Yes, this is primarily a straight event. The Bud gives it away.

However, straight or not, it promises to be a real treat. The competition includes swimsuit, Les2 evening wear, talent, Q&A, best man boobs and the main reason to go? Best Nutsack.

2 Comments:

Blogger soulpole66 said...

so... did you win?

2:58 PM  
Blogger Ivan Lenin said...

No, but I had load of fun :)

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home