17 кастрычніка 2006

Come root for me!

Tomorrow, I will compete here.

MR LOWER EAST SIDE PAGEANT

bands, men's junk, old friends, new enemies.
21 and over
$3 "BONES"
WITH
special musical performance by THE NEW YORK HOWL

It's probably the craziest and most hilarious show I know. I've competed twice in the past, but didn't win - my rivals were really talented! And quite motivated, I should add. If you are a woman or a gay man, you get to vote. But even if you're neither, you should come - if nothing else, it will be something to remember.

Says the blog PAYOR
This annual audience-judged title comes with a crown, a custom bong, a slice of pizza and a six-pack of Budweiser. Yes, this is primarily a straight event. The Bud gives it away.

However, straight or not, it promises to be a real treat. The competition includes swimsuit, Les2 evening wear, talent, Q&A, best man boobs and the main reason to go? Best Nutsack.

4 Comments:

Blogger rox_publius said...

so... did you win?

2:58 PM  
Blogger Ivan Lenin said...

No, but I had load of fun :)

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Ананім said...

they are like me and tell me anything about them wakfu kamas, I know wakfu gold. one of my friend likes to go to play buy wakfu kamas, I can not stand praising the land and the nature wakfu money , It makes us to be wakfu kama.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous similehere said...

We know what our swtor credits customers need, so we offer the best service and best cheap swtor credits to you. More and more players know zyy.com,more and more gamers buy swtor credits from us. We are happy to see this, and we will continue to do well. Enjoy your game!

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home