29 чэрвеня 2006

Posting's been light

New task at new job is rather challenging. For a few, I was really depressed because I felt inadequate. I got over it now, and hopefully hard work and persistance will help me get through this.

I've been netweorking with people who suffer from depression and other emotional and mental problems. Last night, I went to a Depression Meetup in the East Village, and it was very interesting. I had a great time and saw faces I want to see again. I've gone a pretty long way dealing with depression, and I feel I have things to share. Last night confirmed that. People seemed very appreciative of what I had to say, and I want to keep telling my story hoping that it can help people.

It was also great to hear other people's stories. It gives me a perspective on where I am and where I want to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger soulpole66 said...

I wish you well... so long as you promise to never EVER under ANY circumstances, display a picture like the one below again.

ARRRRRGH!!

I will now go and take a belt sander to my eyes.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home