26 сакавіка 2006

Belarus election fraud video

Bare knuckle politics has a video.

Here's my translation of what's being said - unfortunately, I can't here everything they are saying, so this is incomplete. I'm still looking for transriptions from people with better ears.

Chairman: Against everyone, against everyone, against everyone. Here, they were trying too hard and wrote on the backside. Trying too hard, trying too hard...It all goes to Lukashenko.

Man: - Why do you have Milinkevhich votes in Lukashenko's stack?
Official: Walk away from the table! Quiet!
...
Man: Stop it, woman!
Woman: You stop it, man! Don't address me like that - woman!
...
The last words heard on the video:
Man, quietly:
Half of them are for Milinkevich...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ананім said...

I find job Tales Of Pirates gold, this is a nice work andTales Of Pirates money. I do not want to rely on my parents cheap Tales Of Pirates gold, They look after me so long time, they pay me too much and very tired buy Tales Of Pirates Gold.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home