18 студзеня 2007

Chat

chattin with cmr. Yaron

me: mah job wack krazy, yo
like a mothafuking monkey
krizazy
Yaron: That's ill.
me: ba isskool
for somebody wit ma attention span
Yaron: Do you have a handle on it?
Like on your job.
me: i try
i be pretty damn motivated
Yaron: Aight.
me: i give people shit
know whata mean?
i be hard ass on they ass
Yaron: I had a co-worker who was like that. He would yell "your code sucks!"
me: kuz i gots muthafukin reports to get out, bitch
so you betta fix yo sto proseejah
Yaron: Word up. Gotta lay down the law.
me: it's da nature od their bidnis to be wack like that
so it's all about fads
they gots to respond wit a quickness
Yaron: "Pass the bones/ let's get on this mission like Indiana Jones"
me: ???
Yaron: Some Wu-Tang wisdom.
me: hmm
Yaron: I have to make some stored procedures for my next project, actually. I hope I still remember how to do them.
Sent at 9:10 PM on Thursday
Yaron: How are your co-workers?
Sent at 9:12 PM on Thursday
me: cold blooded muthafackaz
Yaron: Aight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Dodge said...

Herbert Kornfeld, anyone?

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Runescape gold said...

I cannot thank you enough for the blog article.Thanks Again. Will read on…

Here useful link:buy Runescape gold Cheap Tera Gold Tera Item cheapest wow gold

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Ананім said...

Thanks for sharing and letting us aware about this information. This is a great thread, so much info.it ls a good article and love your words , so charming and make people learn a lot , thanks !
http://cheapteragoldd.blogcu.com/online-games-make-me-more-happy-in-daily-life/11290144

http://jennyie.blogage.de/entries/2011/10/13/For-more-information-about-how-exactly-to-be-able-to-take-part

http://teramoneyy.blogspot.com/2011/10/rage-has-deuce-multiplayer-modes.html

2:11 AM  
Blogger hou said...

This was the machine Larry utilized when he received the actual lottery for Three times.
meizu m2 note review
meizu mx5 specs
xiaomi mi4i review

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home