18 мая 2006

See Lenin Live

Bowery Poetry Club
Saunday, May 21, 6 p.m.
Shitload of Artstars

It's a show produced by Christopher Brodeur who is currently in jail because he's an asshole and he's been acting up. Since most show producers are assholes, I think I shouldn't discriminate against Christopher. I will perform a short (two songs) set.

Well, to be precise, I was invited to perform by Christopher's associate and fiance Jessica Delfino, who is leading the campaign to free Christopher from jail. I'm not sure if it's better for Christopher to be free or stay in jail, but I'm going to perform anyway. I performed in this show two or three years ago, and it was awesome. Some famous but mostly not-so-famous people performed. Each act wa unique, and some were good - and some were really good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ideal for transporting all of your current important belonging handbags online by Thursday to be able to Comes to an end. Adaptability is vital to creating it less complicated to blend in with your current costumes, consequently decide on a men cashmere sweater household leather ladies handbag around proven and solids just like dark as well as darkish.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home