26 кастрычніка 2006

Best News on Depression Ever

Siberian scientists believe that addiction to alcohol and narcotics, as well as depression, suicidal thoughts and psychosomatic diseases occur when an individual loses his or her interest in life.
Genius! As James Taranto says, what would we do without the experts?

Doctor of Biological Sciences, Sergei Speransky, is a very well known figure in Novosibirsk. The doctor became one of the authors of the shocking whipping therapy. The professor used the self-flagellation method to cure his own depression; he also recovered from two heart attacks with the help of physical tortures too.

”The whipping therapy becomes much more efficient when a patients receives the punishment from a person of the opposite sex. The effect is astounding: the patient starts seeing only bright colors in the surrounding world, the heartache disappears, although it will take a certain time for the buttocks to heal, of course,” Sergei Speransky told the Izvestia newspaper.


This is what I've been saying all along: men love to be pussywhipped.

”People might probably think of me as a masochist,” Dr. Speransky said. “But I can assure you that I am not a classic masochist at all,” he added.

The revolutionary method may take the Russian healthcare to a whole new level.


So now we all understand why men pay such big money to all those dominatrix women: The effect is astounding: the patient starts seeing only bright colors in the surrounding world, the heartache disappears.

Thanks to Instapundit for blogging this story. I feel better already!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Правда?

I love the Russians...

9:24 PM  
Blogger hou said...

It took me time to learn all the comments, but I honestly loved the blog. It proved to be very advantageous to me and I’m positive to all of the followers here!
meizu m2 note review
meizu mx5 specs
xiaomi mi4i review

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home