17 красавіка 2006

Guess what this reminds me of?

UPDATE: The images don't display, because the Nasha Niva newspaper, who hosted the images, was shot down by the Belarusian authorities. Once I find the images elsewhere, I'll repost. On the first picture, Lukashenka looks kinda beat, with bags under his eyes, etc. The second picture, edited by the loyal propagandists, shows him with a smooth face.

The first image is from a live EuroNews translation:


The second is from the state-run Soviet Byelorussia newspaper:

2 Comments:

Blogger soulpole66 said...

help!! can't see them.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ivan Lenin said...

Thanks for letting me know, Rox. The Nasha Niva server, where the pics were hosted, was shot down by the regime. Once I come across the images, I'll upload it on my server and repost.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home